Monday, August 1, 2011

When the going gets tough









Well hello, i know it's been a long time since i have written anything.
I have decided to start once again, now i won't promise that i will write
everyday, but i will try my best to keep this blog up to date.

Have you noticed that every time we seem to be doing something rite,
something else gets in your way to just bring it all down.
I have gone through that, and let me tell you something, 
I still go through it! 

You may be thinking then why does God let this happen?
well i have your answer. It's very simple, He lets all that happen because 
He wants to test us, He needs to see where our faith lays, in Him or in something
totally different! It may be hard, let me tell you it's not going to get any easier,
For all i know it'll get harder, but in the end we will be the ones with the victory.

"When the going gets tough" Don't give up!

1 comment:

  1. Deb Deb, this is true! I remember I used to do this, When the going gets tough....I give up! I didn't like to do nothing that was tough for me!!! But now that I have God's strength to help me! I don't give up!! This is going to help a lot of people!!!
    God bless.

    -Danii

    ReplyDelete