Thursday, August 4, 2011

Is it to much?

Have you ever felt like there might be just to much work? 
Maybe you felt like your the only one working... 


I have a lot of times. 


God made me realize that i can't do everything by myself, I would have to ask other people to help me out! 


Now it's not that I'm being greedy and i don't want to share, it's that well I'm a shy person and i don't want to pressure the person into helping me out.


For me it's the hardest thing! asking people, but once i got used to asking for help, they actually do it! of course if we ask the rite people. Not only did it help me but it will brought a blessing to my helper as well. 


What I'm trying to say is you can't climb the highest hill by yourself, Your going to need some help.


Of course God will give you the strength to climb it! But what if on top of that hill there is a blessing waiting? 


Are you going to be greedy and take that blessing all for yourself? 


Or are you willing to share?


I would definitely share! after all doesn't the bible say:

"The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life,
               and the one who is wise saves lives." 
                                                   Proverbs 11:30

So if your asked to do something, and you agree to it how about asking one of your friends to help you out. You may be saving His/Her soul.

And you, that isn't asked to do anything, but sees someone lets say cleaning the church by them self go ahead and grab a broom and help clean! 

Granted to have a blessing the next day or who knows maybe that same day! 

Nothing is ever too much for God!

1 comment:

  1. Deb Deb this is very true! Sometimes people want to do everything by themselves because they think that no one will get there job just the way they want it to be, maybe it's true, but that is why we teach the person, we help them. And then all that work that we have we have someone else to help us. But it's really good this post and again I say, it's true!!!!
    Don't stop posting!!!! ^^
    God bless.

    -Danii

    ReplyDelete